Why Outsource Your IT Support?
This is one of the most frequently asked questions, unfortunately,
there are no simple answers. Every business is different and therefore
has a different set of needs regarding their IT.
Below are a few questions you can ask yourself about your business.
Your answers to these questions will lead you to a decision:
- How important is IT to my business?
- What impact would the loss of IT have on my business?
- Do we ever have problems that my staff cannot fix?
- Is my IT working correctly, necessary to the profitability
- When a problem occurs how much money does my company
lose until its resoled?
- Who looks after my IT when the IT person goes on holiday
or is sick?
- How much does or would it cost to employee a full time IT person?
- Does my current IT person need help keeping on top of the
Here are a few reasons why using us as
an external IT partner could benefit your business
- Cost-effective better service can be provided at a lower overall
- Excellence is promoted by competition, we are at all times
highly motivated to keep abreast of technology and
- We can more easily adapt to your changing needs
- We look after your IT so you can continue to do what you do
best, running your business.
- We take the time to continually keep up to date with the latest
technology to ensure you have the very best resources
made available to you.